SEW-EGAP was launched in 2013 with field visits to women dastkari centers in Bahawalpur, women entrepreneurs’ exhibitions held under the 3rd Annual SEPLAA Talent of Pakistan Conference & Exhibition in Lahore, the Women Open Mike Session and several international online focus group discussions.
In 2017, the program was relaunched as the Sewegap Women Hub to cater to women in a variety of ways, by:
- Providing Job Readiness Trainings under ICx Seplaa Incubator & Trainings Platform.
- Providing business incubation support under the ICx Seplaa Incubator & Trainings Platform.
- Providing networking opportunities for working women.
- Providing networking opportunities to working mothers under the ‘Seplaa Mother & Child Program’.
- Providing business boosting incentives on our websites, blog, facebook group and page.
- Providing professional incentives in law, business and PR.